Climbing trip to the Peak District, 3rd-5th June 2011
- Michael Fordham
- Tom Wright
- Dave Farrow
- Jo Smith
- Joe Hobbs
- Mohammad Dmour
- Bethan Gudgeon
- Simon Williams
Leave Friday 1300: Michael (car), Dave, Jo and Simon
Leave Saturday 0700: Tom (car), Joe, Mohammad, Bethan
To be confirmed
- Michael has two-man and one-man tents available
- Tom has a two-man tent
- Joe has a two-man tent
- Michael: 35m rope, hexes (4-7), nuts (4, 6-9), karabiners, five quickdraws, slings (400cm, 240cm, 60cm).
- Tom: 60m rope, nuts size 1-11 (except 9 - didn't find it), nut key, karabiners, quickdraws, 2 slings (120cm)
- Bethan: 2 slings, karabiners...
- Dave - Rack and rope
- Jo - Rack
- Mohammad - nothing except a karabiner, belay device, harness, helmet & shoes
- Simon - Small rack and rope
- Joe: rope and personal kit.
- Michael: Eastern Grit (Stanage, Burbage, Bamford etc.)
- Dave - Eastern Grit. Might have a limestone one if I can borrow it.