This is a wiki (editable web page) to organise cooking for the CUHWC Trip to the Emily Kelly Hut, in Cwm Dyli, on the weekend of 23rd-25th March 2012. This hut has fully equipped kitchen, including two sets of hobs and an oven or two. All cooking utensils, crockery and cutlery are provided. The club will supply cooking oil.
Click edit at the top to change the text (you'll need to be logged in to your account on the website first - click here to register if you don't have one). You can either suggest a meal idea or join one of the existing ones and you're obviously also welcome to sort yourself out (move your name to 'Independent'). Please remove your name from the section at the bottom once you're in a group or have decided to cook alone. The person who suggests the meal is responsible for arranging the ingredients - everyone else in the group should bring money on the trip to pay for their share, and expect to help with the meal preparation and washing up.
Meal suggestions by Tuesday 20th evening. Finalise groups by Wednesday 21st night so the person suggesting the meal knows how much they have to buy and has a couple of days to do the shopping.
Chilli con carne
Maximum number of people: 8
- STARTER: Potato wedges with home-made garlic mayo
- MAIN: Chilli con carne served with tortilla wraps, salad and soured cream
- DESSERT: Baked raspberry cheesecake
- David P
- Tom H
**Maximum number of people: 8 **
- STARTER: Homemade Garlic Bread (vegan/non-dairy)
- MAIN: Vegetarian Lasagne (There will be a non-dairy/vegan option, without the cheese sauce)
- DESSERT: Apple and Blackberry Crumble (vegan/non-dairy)
- Becky (non-dairy)
- DJ (can I just buy in for the crumble? yes, but you can also have cheeseless lasagne if you want? not big on lasagna, but thanks anyways)
- Madeleine (if your doing a non-dairy option for Becky (which makes it vegan?) otherwise will bring my own)
- DJ (you people and your meat, cheese, and potatoes...)
- Chris Arran
Not yet signed-up for a meal
- Carolina Cantu
- Andrena Ball