- Michael Fordham
- Ian Patrick
- Emma Fleetwood
- Caroline Hepburn
- Alex Pericleous
- Lucy Wright
- Dave Farrow
- Jo Smith
- David Pettit
- Ruth Pettit
- Alex Tuck
- Ausma Termanis
- David Crosse
- Gordon Williams
- Marianne Park
We are staying at the Post House in Kingussie.
Saturday 29th December (arrive) to Saturday 5th January (depart)
Michael - will travel up on Thursday 27th December, with Dave and Jo
Michael, Dave, Jo, David and Ruth booked into Aviemore SYHA for nights of 27th and 28th
- Michael - driving from Cambridge. Giving Dave and Jo a lift on the way up. Getting a train back to Cambridge on 2 Jan
- Jo - borrowing Michael's car when he leaves early. Driving to Seathwaite on Sat 5 Jan, then to Cambridge on the 6th. Giving Dave a lift to Glasgow.
- Lucy - driving from Woking and back to Cambridge. Happy to give people a lift for some or all of the journey in either or both directions - email me if you would like a lift from somewhere on/near the route. Update: Caroline and Alex P are coming with me in both directions. There is one more space in the car comfortably, or two if you don't mind the middle seat.
- DP - driving from Saltash via Derby and Carnforth, and back to Derby via Carnforth. Travelling with Ruth. Room for a couple more passengers if anyone's travelling from near our route.
- DC - travelling by train. Arriving in Kingussie at 22:22 on 29th Dec, leaving at 08:42 on 5th Jan
- Ian & Emma - Driving up from Sheffield and back to Durham
- Alex & Ausma - driving down from the far north on Sunday 30th Dec (arriving some time in the evening), driving back to Edinburgh on or around Friday (to prepare for PhD viva :( )
Food and alcohol
- Jo is doing general coordination of food and shopping
- Caroline and Alex P are doing the New Year meal
Please see separate food/shopping page here
David's bagging list:
- Meall Chuaich
- Carn Dearg (Monadhliath) and its three Munro Tops
- Geal Charn (Monadhliath)
- Carn an Fhreiceadain
- The four Munro Tops of Sgor Gaoith (Glen Feshie)
Michael will bring:
- SMC Hillwalkers' Guide, The Munros (SMC)
- Steve Kew, Walking the Munros, Volumes 1 and 2 (Cicerone)
- Mike Pescod, Winter Climbs: Ben Nevis and Glen Coe (Cicerone)
- Allen and Blair Fyffe, Winter Climbs in the Cairngorms (Cicerone)
David will bring:
- Munro (SMC), Corbett (SMC) and Graham (Dempster) guidebooks
- Marilyn and HuMP books
- All relevant Landranger maps
Not exactly a guidebook, but Jo might actually get round to bringing a 'Duffers' Trip Book' this year...
Are we having one? Seems a shame not to make use of the 40ft sitting room...